Some USB 3.0 chipsets and drivers are known to have compatibility issues with NaturalPoint and OptiTrack USB devices.
USB 3.0 is designed to be backward compatible with USB 1.0/1.1/2.0 devices, however some chipsets and chipset drivers have problems supporting that feature.
- USB devices are not recognized at all, get recognized and drop out, or crash on application exit or system shutdown.
- First, update the USB 3.0 drivers to see if that resolves the issue
- Switch to using USB 2.0 ports on the PC instead
- Install a separate USB 2.0 card if no USB 2.0 ports are available on the PC
Controllers with known Problems:
- Intel(r) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Ver 22.214.171.124
- Some Eltron chipsets
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.