Some HP workstations are known to have BIOS USB compatibility problems.
HP Models with known problems:
- HPXW4600 and HPXW8600
- Installation of the NaturalPoint/OptiTrack software and/or USB drivers will fail when NaturalPoint USB devices are plugged into the computer.
- When powering up the computer it will erroneously try to boot from the NaturalPoint USB devices, even if USB booting has been disabled in the computer BIOS.
- When shutting down the computer it will crash/blue screen if the NaturalPoint USB devices are plugged in.
- Ensure that the NaturalPoint USB devices are not plugged into the computer when :
- Installing the NaturalPoint software
- Powering up the computer
- Shutting down the computer
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.